|Other Names::||APSM,sodium Metasilicate, Activated Poly Sodium Metasilicate||MF::||Na2SiO3.5H2O|
|Grade Standard::||Industrial Grade||Usage::||Non-phosphorus Washing Agents,Textile Assistant Additive|
|Package::||Packing In 25kg Bag With 27.5MT In One 40'ft FCL||Application::||Detergent|
Activated Poly Sodium Metasilicate,
APSM Detergent Raw Materials
APSM-Active Poly Sodium Metasilicate
A spray-dried powder or granule (density 0.2-0.55g/ml) that iscomprised of -type sodium silicate crystals, amorphous sodium silicate andauxiliary agents.
It is intended for use as 4A zeolite or STPP surrogate innon-phosphorus detergent products.
1. The Ca/Mg sequestrability of APSM is higher than 4A zeolite and equivalent toSTPP. That results in faster water softening
2. APSM has good compatibility with detergent agents, particularly non-ionicsurfactants. It has moderate detergency when used individually.
3.Excellent water solubility (>15g/100ml).
4. Excellent penetrating, emulsifying, suspending, anti-settling and pH bufferingproperties.
5. High whiteness
6. APSM can significantly improve fluidity of stock liquid (pre-drying) and allowhigher solid content, thus reduce energy cost.
7. Ideal surrogate for 4A zeolite.
|Calcium exchannge capacity,(computed on basis of CaCO3),mg/g≥||320|
|Magnesium exchangge capacity,(computed on basis of MgCO3),mg/g≥||300|
|Particle size(passing 20-hole sifter),≥||90|
|PH value,(0.1% water solution,25℃)≤||11|
Contact Person: Wilson